AwardMapper

BoonDR

Level 2 Member
I am an unashamed rabid fan of this site, I have no clue who this "Ryan" (how he signs his reply emails) is but his site is the greatest thing since the mint coins.

He lists the hotels available by points for all the major programs and a few you don't care about.

And it is free. MOTHER-EFFIN-FREE!, you literally can't find a pay version of this site and it is free.

Screw OMAAT, I would fund a kickstarter for this guy in a heartbeat.

Give it a shot. AwardMapper.com

PS. if you find an error, message him I have yet to have it take more than 24 hrs for it to be fixed. (I have found quite a few because geography/map obsessed nerd+points addicted freak= AwardMapper.com

MarkD

Level 2 Member
It's a great site. We use it all of the time when we are traveling for our kid's sporting events. You can see what hotels are available with points in the areas near the event venues. I'll have to contact him as I have found a few errors. He has an FT account.

BoonDR

Level 2 Member
It's a great site. We use it all of the time when we are traveling for our kid's sporting events. You can see what hotels are available with points in the areas near the event venues. I'll have to contact him as I have found a few errors. He has an FT account.
He replies to emails, as well as MP, and FT posts.