Avis $25 daily car rental almost any class

swknutson

Level 2 Member
  • I was able to get this to work to drive to Galveston for July 4th in a luxury sedan for $100 for 4 days. Was not able to get it to work for trips to Jamaica or USVI this year.
copied from SD

AVIS AWD B037400 - EVERY CAR CLASS $25 DAY only works at Corporate Locations
AVIS AWD B037400 - EVERY CAR CLASS $25 DAY only works at Corporate Locations..

No mile cap or one way fees

MarcusBWI

Level 2 Member
Also, have you gotten this to work? It doesn't seem to give any discounts at my local Avis locations.

MarcusBWI

Level 2 Member
Interesting data point: this code wasn't working for me at any of the local Avis locations. Then, I logged out of Avis and erased all my cookies. I did a search without logging in, and I was able to find the rate at one location. I signed in to reserve it, and the rate got erased. I logged back out, and the rate was there again.

So I guess if you're having problems, reserve as a non-member?

swknutson

Level 2 Member
i have reserved at an airport and was able to see the rate at some off-airport locations as well. I am not sure how to determine if it is corporate or not

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
I got it to work picking up in Manhattan and returning EWR for 4 days for a total of 119.98 for luxury car! Thanks for this tip Oct 17 - 21

MarcusBWI

Level 2 Member
I assume some people got this e-mail from Avis?

Subject line: Your Avis Reservation Has Been Cancelled
At Avis, our goal is to provide a stress-free rental experience whenever you need a rental car. Upon review of your recent reservation, it has come to our attention that it includes the unauthorized use of a discount code, and so your reservation has been cancelled.

Prepaid reservations will be refunded in full and no cancellation charges will be assessed.

If you would like to recreate your reservation, you may do so by visiting Avis.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may have caused. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.