Avis $25 car rental almost any class

swknutson

Level 2 Member
  • I was able to get this to work to drive to Galveston for July 4th in a luxury sedan for $100 for 4 days. Was not able to get it to work for trips to Jamaica or USVI this year.
copied from SD

AVIS AWD B037400 - EVERY CAR CLASS $25 DAY only works at Corporate Locations
AVIS AWD B037400 - EVERY CAR CLASS $25 DAY only works at Corporate Locations..

No mile cap or one way fees

Stackable w/ free weekend and money off coupon codes

Word of advice - Before making booking sign up for Avis preferred via Avis.com (bottom of homepage not on mobile site) and input b037400 in awd field when prompted. You will enter your license and cc info and once your account is established any time you log on or book via your preffered # you will always see $25 daily rates for every class car. Now that you have established preffered membership (free service) your car will always be ready on arrival (First rental requires swipe of cc). There is no incentive to sell extras to preferred customers. Not preferred be ready to explain to sales agent how you booked a luxury, convertible, or suburban for $25 when u refuse to buy anything additional

Gustraveler

Level 2 Member
Any chance this get you in trouble with Avis? Is this code for a particular corporation that they would ask ID for or anything? Otherwise sounds nice.

swknutson

Level 2 Member
I'm not sure what the code is for. I have seen other people have completed rentals with this and I have 2 rentals coming up one luxury one a convertible, so will just see how it goes. I would just make back up ressies in case

MIMS

Level 2 Member
  • The information provided does not match our records. Please ensure that the information you have entered is correct and try again.
That's what I get when I try to use this awd and signup.

What The Heck?

Master Blaster
Please be careful when you use corporate codes for personal use. If you decline your insurance and if you have an accident you might be in for big trouble. Just trying to caution so that one is aware of the issues so that you are prepared in advance. Rapid Travel Chai has an excellent presentation on this.