Arrival+ being reissued

madage

Level 2 Member
Just wondering if anyone else got an email from Barclay recently indicating their account has been flagged as at-risk for fraudulent use and a re-issued card is on its way.

barclay.PNG

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

Did you shop at any of the 100's of stores which have recently been hacked? Barclays tends to be overcautious and just send out new cards. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you actually show fraudulent activity.

madage

Level 2 Member
Yeah, not necessarily worried, a little annoyed that my memorized number will change, maybe. Curious to see if others get the same message, mostly.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, not necessarily worried, a little annoyed that my memorized number will change, maybe. Curious to see if others get the same message, mostly.
Don't think so, will check. But if you want to avoid future fraud I'd advise you not to post a picture of your card that clearly shows your number. Now we all know it is 0000-0000-0000-0000.

madage

Level 2 Member
Don't think so, will check. But if you want to avoid future fraud I'd advise you not to post a picture of your card that clearly shows your number. Now we all know it is 0000-0000-0000-0000.
I can't believe I did that again!

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Just wondering if anyone else got an email from Barclay recently indicating their account has been flagged as at-risk for fraudulent use and a re-issued card is on its way.

View attachment 504
Got the same email last week. Figured it was because I used my card at both Home Depot and viator which had data breaches