Anyone selling an extra Admirals Club pass or two?

inflightmeal

Level 2 Member
I have more Admirals Club access than I can handle (Citi Exec + Citi Prestige) but my wife is taking a trip and I'd love to arrange for her to have lounge access for her trip on AA that's later in July. Unfortunately authorized users aren't allowed Club entry without primary card holder. Anyone have 1-2 extra passes that might be up for sale? Thanks!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Not to derail, because you guys really need to hook this up!

I just thought we had imbalance in our relationship regarding status so scored her an Amex plat to upgrade the stops at LGA and DFW and also give SPG Gold at the U.S. grant.

Weirdly we are married and have always split monetary issues but imbalanced in CC status, I suck up the premier cards and skip her the 'average' ones... Maybe a separate thread worthy...

inflightmeal

Level 2 Member
Is she flying first cabin? If so, she probably has access b/c of that. Check to see.
It's a professional trip cross country that's for a non-profit, so they went with coach.
Weirdly we are married and have always split monetary issues but imbalanced in CC status, I suck up the premier cards and skip her the 'average' ones... Maybe a separate thread worthy...
There's something to that. A thread, for sure. A post maybe too.

smittytabb

Staff member
Not to derail, because you guys really need to hook this up!

I just thought we had imbalance in our relationship regarding status so scored her an Amex plat to upgrade the stops at LGA and DFW and also give SPG Gold at the U.S. grant.

Definitely would be an interesting separate thread topic. It's hard to balance it and both partners don't need everything, so some of it is complementary. But worth keeping track of where you each are...

smittytabb

Staff member
I have more Admirals Club access than I can handle (Citi Exec + Citi Prestige) but my wife is taking a trip and I'd love to arrange for her to have lounge access for her trip on AA that's later in July. Unfortunately authorized users aren't allowed Club entry without primary card holder. Anyone have 1-2 extra passes that might be up for sale? Thanks!
Yeah I am looking for one for one of my daughters (or more than one). May end up buying it using Amex Plat since that is our airline this year. Or may buy it with Barclays and use a travel redemption. Yeah and like you, I have Citi Prestige (Admiral's Club access) and Citi Exec (Admiral's Club membership), but I'm not flying with her.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Sure, what are you offering?

raenye

Lever 2 Membel
I got two, but am not sure what are the going rates. Never been to an AA lounge, perhaps I want to keep them :)