Anyone attending FTU advanced Sept 26-28 in Chicago

Dkelly1110

Level 2 Member
Breakfast I think is provided, so if you guys are up for it, I'd like to head into the city for dinner Friday and Saturday rather than eating near the hotel.

Also if a mod wants to move these posts into a new thread for the July session, go for it.

Scott Dubois

Level 2 Member
I'm rarely one to turn down a steak and great red wine. Keep me updated.

Although if you're not set on DF....
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/November-2013/best-steak-houses/
Ahh my friend, I had a mild freak out - then realized that when that was written (Nov 2013) the Chicago location had not yet / had just recently opened (and cursing under my breath the person who would put Mortons, Ruth's Chris & Flemmings above Del's)....

I've setup a reservation for 7:30 Saturday night - let's see if anyone wants to join us and I'll adjust the size.

Dkelly1110

Level 2 Member
Ahh my friend, I had a mild freak out - then realized that when that was written (Nov 2013) the Chicago location had not yet / had just recently opened (and cursing under my breath the person who would put Mortons, Ruth's Chris & Flemmings above Del's)....

I've setup a reservation for 7:30 Saturday night - let's see if anyone wants to join us and I'll adjust the size.
:D Devil's in the details. Sounds good to me. Are you also staying at the Marriott ORD?

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
If someone is looking to sell a Sept ticket, I'll be glad to pay face plus transfer fee. July was good and I'm hoping for seconds.

Thanks

bsbybms

Level 2 Member
Change in plans - I'm now selling my two FTU Advanced September tickets for face value plus transfer costs. I severely underestimated how tired I'd be with a one-month old.

Message if you're interested. Thanks!