Giveaway! Any Slimfold Wallet - You pick!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I recently took a Slimfold Wallet for a test drive and think its the best thing since sliced bread. The company wanted to build a better product, and was successfully funded via Kickstarter to do just that. I spoke with the founder of the company, and he told me his goal was to build a wallet that he could carry in the same pocket as his phone without it feeling uncomfortable, and it does just that.

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.00.59 PM.png

There are two types of material used, Tyvek and Softshell, and both come in standard, or RFID protected versions. From a design perspective, there is a single fold, bi fold or card sleeve.

Tyvek Single Fold

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.04.21 PM.png
Tyvek Bi Fold (in Blue)

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.06.48 PM.png

Soft Shell Bi Fold

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.13.10 PM.png

Tyvek Card Sleeve
Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.07.13 PM.png

To enter to win any slimfold wallet of your choice, just leave a comment below. You can find the full list of them here:

Giveaway Terms
  • Just to cover my arse, I'm capping the value of the wallet at $53, which is the most expensive one I see on the site today. I do this on the off chance that they release a diamond encrusted one between now and the end of the giveaway.
  • Giveaway will end on Monday 27th (updated to reflect that Monday is the 27th!) of April, I will contact the person via the forum (sending them a note via the conversation feature) they have 5 days to reply, else I will move on to pick another winner.
Disclosure
I received a wallet for free to review, which I thought was neat. I really think it is a fantastic wallet so I wanted to give one away, and I'm paying for this myself, with no kickbacks, affiliate revenue, or whatnot. Please feel free to sign up for 7 credit cards while you are here.

If you don't want to enter - feel free to share this via social media anyway. Buttons are at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
Just gave new wallets to Husband and sons, and bought myself a new (pink) trifold with a gazillion slots for cards.

It does look cool, though.

henrygeorge

Level 2 Member
Cool! I'd give it a shot, though I usually need some extra capacity for whichever prepaids I'm using on my way home from work.

I don't meant to thread jack, but this is a slim-wallet thread. For anyone looking for a slim, traditional wallet, I can't recommend this one highly enough. It comfortably holds 9 cards and a little cash. It has a see-thru space for easy picture ID. It's about .65 inches thick with 9 cards inside.

Last edited:

Barb

Level 2 Member
Wow these wallets are pretty impressive in terms of capacity. The Black original holds 20 cards!

thepaul500

Level 2 Member
I've had the same wallet for 22 years....made by inmates of the Indiana prison system. Finally starting to fall apart.

I expect this wallet to last just as long...

greatbooga

Your order has been approved
You mean I don't have to give you unrestricted access to my Facebook, email contacts and "like" something just to enter the contest? How nice!

pstlb

Level 2 Member
Tired of using my "passport" travel documents binder for MS. This would probably work great for me.

Jawa

Level 2 Member
I am in between AOR's right now so can't apply for any more credit cards. So I clicked on some ads around the site.
Thank you for the generous giveaway.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the list of entrants:

1. Hdawg
  2. MickieSue
  3. Bayguy
  4. HenryGeorge
  5. Abhflying
  6. Barb
  7. Tjs198
  8. Farbster
  9. Jtcho78
  10. thePaul500
  11. scw
  12. greatbooga
  13. adurham47
  14. smittytabb
  15. pstlb
  16. DeniseL
  17. Yehuda
  18. shootenducs
  19. incendia
  20. Jawa
  21. Matt S
  22. ElainePDX
And the winner is:

@Abhflying

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 7.45.08 AM.png

MarkD

Level 2 Member
I'd like to hear more about @Matt's thoughts on the wallet. I'm considering getting one and also looked at the Big Skinny.

Anyone use either one for MS and carrying 20 cards around?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to hear more about @Matt's thoughts on the wallet. I'm considering getting one and also looked at the Big Skinny.

Anyone use either one for MS and carrying 20 cards around?
I have about 16 or so at any time... it can probably fit over 20 with ease. The one I have (soft shell Bi fold, black and orange in pic) seems good - wide enough for those silly bank sized checks.

I really put up the giveaway because I think its a pretty cool product.

MarkD

Level 2 Member
I have about 16 or so at any time... it can probably fit over 20 with ease. The one I have (soft shell Bi fold, black and orange in pic) seems good - wide enough for those silly bank sized checks.

I really put up the giveaway because I think its a pretty cool product.
I agree it is a cool product, but I have to say that $45+ for a wallet is too much for me. The Tyvek ones are cheaper but I'm not a fan of their looks either. I'm probably leaning towards the Big Skinny as it looks like a regular wallet and is around $30.

DanR

Level 2 Member
I agree it is a cool product, but I have to say that $45+ for a wallet is too much for me. The Tyvek ones are cheaper but I'm not a fan of their looks either. I'm probably leaning towards the Big Skinny as it looks like a regular wallet and is around $30.
Another + for Saverocity - thanks, @Matt. I bought the soft shell bi fold black and red and absolutely love it. I'm carrying 15 cards in it right now and it is thinner than my previous bi-fold leather wallet with nothing in it. Personally, I think it looks really nice, too.

Abhflying

Level 2 Member
Thanks @Matt , I received my wallet couple of days back and I must say the best wallet I have used to carry 12+ cards + Cash. After putting 12 cards , it feels the same or probably thinner that my old wallet with NO cards.
FullSizeRender (3).jpg