An "other" level 2 forum/thread

Haley

I am not a robot
Can we have one, please :)

There is something I'd like to keep for a more limited audience that is not MS related, it is a Disney specific travel hack...

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, there will be other threads/forums in Level 2. What is the overall category? Just "other" or Travel Hacking or ?

Haley

I am not a robot
Travel Hacking might be a good one to start.

Do you have the ability to create sub forums and move threads around?
I admin a private MB and at first we had to do much rearranging. Move, merge, split... We have maybe 10 forums each with maybe 1-3 sub forums and 99% of the content is on three threads (5 years later).

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, can do everything - including building permissions and visibility too - for example guests can't see The Exchange forum. I'm wary of building too many subdivisions but I think at the start we can set them up and later 'fix it'. Really its all about content and facilitating contributions.

Haley

I am not a robot
I will post something there tomorrow, really.
I realized just how small the audience would be for a very very specific situation hack, and hesitated. Now I'm being told it is bedtime. Then again most of the travel hacks I know of are fairly specific.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I will post something there tomorrow, really.
I realized just how small the audience would be for a very very specific situation hack, and hesitated. Now I'm being told it is bedtime. Then again most of the travel hacks I know of are fairly specific.
Hey I agreed with you that we need this place! We can't both be wrong!!! I'm really interested to see slighty quirkier ones and if we can build a collection it will be very helpful. Look forward to reading yours when you have time.

zeitgeist

Level 2 Member
How many of these forums are out there? i'm not completely new to MS though I guess I am new... Started in January but don't do an entire lot anymore I found so much near-hatred on places like FatWallet, though FlyerTalk has been pretty good. Spent dozens of hours trying to find some MS ability with the virtual currency type stuff but to no avail. Keep looking and will hopefully find something eventually.