AMEX Sync + Twitter Accounts (My Twitter Accounts Are Suspended)

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member
I started using Wandering Aramean's SyncAssist tool and it looks like all of my Twitter accounts to sync have all been suspended.

Has anyone else seen the same?

ChuckSithe

Level 2 Member
Ouch. It doesn't let you login?

I have tens of twitter accounts with Wandr and no problem. Maybe adding slowly is the key, or maybe they're starting to crack down.

Anyone else?

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member
Turns out, wasn't too much of an ordeal except going through each account and telling them I want to verify the account

Then they say to respond back to the automated message that you have access. Following that, another automated message said I was good to go.

nrdk

Level 2 Member
Had that problem previously and I needed to confirm, with a phone number, a text code they sent. After I did that it cleared up.

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member
How did you verify your account and was it unsuspended immediately?
So all my dummy Twitter accounts are something like this (not the actual email) where 1234 is the last 4 of the AMEX card:

chasingthepoints.twitter1234@gmail.com

So they sent an email to chasingthepoints.twitter1234@gmail.com requesting I respond to it. Now the response would come back as "chasingthepoints@gmail.com" and originally I was nervous they wouldn't unsuspend because it's not a 1:1 match, but as long as they get a response, I don't think they really care

I don't have enough phone numbers to go around for all the Twitter accounts

James from BNA

VR Jacket Guy
I had this problem a couple yrs back.

I did the verification that you speak of and also added a personal photo to each account. The email said that I had to follow at least 5 people so I followed the first 5 suggestions. Gaga, Timberlake, T. Swift, etc. Since then, smooth sailing.

niehlin2

Level 2 Member
So all my dummy Twitter accounts are something like this (not the actual email) where 1234 is the last 4 of the AMEX card:

chasingthepoints.twitter1234@gmail.com

So they sent an email to chasingthepoints.twitter1234@gmail.com requesting I respond to it. Now the response would come back as "chasingthepoints@gmail.com" and originally I was nervous they wouldn't unsuspend because it's not a 1:1 match, but as long as they get a response, I don't think they really care

I don't have enough phone numbers to go around for all the Twitter accounts
I am the same with many dummy emails. I verified one of my accounts yesterday but haven't got reply yet. I am hoping it will work.

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member
It took about 24 hours for them to respond and unsuspend my account. After tweeting about SyncAssit Seth (Wandering Aramean) wrote about how there's news (didn't sound good)