AmEx Sync: $15 Statement Credit for $100 Staples.com Purchase (Ends 9/30/14)

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
Saw this in my Offers tab:
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $100 or more online at Staples.com by 9/30/2014.

Only appears on 2 / 3 cards. Not available via Twitter.

Appears targeted :(

SD Link to similar targeted offer from July on what folks bought

Suggested buys:
  • $200 VGC (still MM after activation fees)
  • $100 GameStop or TRU GC (YMMV to upgrade these at GameStop / TRU to buy Amazon Kindle, gas cards)

Last edited:

Zooter

Level 2 Member
Premium Supporter
Last time I was able to call in and get the phone rep to split the charge for a $200 gift card across two Amexes. Did this for 6 cards.

Gets you your maximum credits with half the cards to drain.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

2 of 8. Oddly, on both of the personal SPG's, but not any of the 5 business cards.

F

Fuerza

Got it on my new platinum card. I'll buy a $100 gift card easy peasy.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
1 of 8sh. I did have the offer on the other 7 last time, so I'm thinking that might be why.

Jamie

Level 2 Member
3/5 this time
(that's about the same that I had last time around, but that's just by memory, so I could be a little off)

TravelDean

Say NO to road trips
I got it on a few of my personal cards.
SPG
Old blue
New Blue
Gold Business
You need to have separate online accounts per card or do the multiple browser trick to get it multiple times.

TheBOSman

Staff member
Likely Staples.

Mod hat: I will merge this into the Quick Deals thread that already exists, since it is already on Slickdeals and isn't really MS.

loves2fly

Gold Member
I got this offer on 2 Old blue cash cards but not on Amex Serve. These are the only decent ones I found in a while. The other offers are for never heard online stores :(

raccah

Level 2 Member
Got this on many cards. Is there any way to split payment online? Yeah, greedy, but just asking. I could see none other than a GC. I guess u could buy a 100 staples GC and then use that and 1 hundred other card for a 200 visa GC - yes they hate that and may get u shutdown. Just wondering aloud.

aresay

Level 2 Member
Got this on many cards. Is there any way to split payment online? Yeah, greedy, but just asking. I could see none other than a GC. I guess u could buy a 100 staples GC and then use that and 1 hundred other card for a 200 visa GC - yes they hate that and may get u shutdown. Just wondering aloud.
I was wondering this too. I asked CSR via chat and they told me that I should see the option at the payment screen. When I told them that I did not see it and asked where it should be, they directed me to call 800 333-3330. It seems like you can order via that number, but I don't know if it will code as being from Staples.com.