Amex monthly statements no longer showing reward points?

trvl4fs

Level 2 Member
Please excuse me if I have been living under a rock or missed a blog post on this, but did American express stop showing reward points on monthly statements? It was they are on my October statement but not my November statements. I’m talking specifically about my (old) blue cash cards. I went to check my progress for the year and it was nowhere to be found. Any thoughts on how to check that information, other than manually adding up the totals from the individual monthly statements?

Mik3

just checked mine (old blue), and it shows it at the top right under reward dollars.

It also shows up on the top right in the online portal.

trvl4fs

Level 2 Member
just checked mine (old blue), and it shows it at the top right under reward dollars.

It also shows up on the top right in the online portal.
Thanks for your response. I should have been clearer. I was referring to the absence of cumulative rewards earned for the year. In other words, the statements used to show totals to through the prior statement, broken down by bonus category, so one could track where they were with respect to the caps. That's what is now missing.

Mik3

For cards with MR, You can see the detailed line transaction with pts earned via the Amex Website > Menu > Rewards > Membership Rewards > Points Summary, this data can be aggregated by however many months you would like.

However, Amex Blue doesn't have the same level of detail or functionality, we have to add it by each month via http://americanexpress.com/cashbackrewards ...

kind of crappy...