American Airline Quick 350 Miles

JCPoints16

JCMiling
I know most won't care b/c 350 miles is to small but it goes along with a sweepstakes from American Airlines where you can win 350,000 miles. You have to post on social media a travel event you are looking forward to. It takes 1 minute and its free miles so for those that are interested there is a link below. I'm not getting paid for it, just wanted to put it out there. I posted on tweeter so I know in order to get the miles you have to include certain hashtags and you have to tweet back to AmericanAir in order to get the 350 credit.

https://secure.fly.aa.com/milesformilestones/?cc=8

JC

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
When sending in the email with the milestone, did other folks receive a response in any way? I did not, but I would have guessed I would receive something...

JCPoints16

JCMiling
I got an email confirming my entry into the 350,000 mile grand prize but no mention of the miles. I also tweeted to get 350 miles and I did get a tweet back from American Airlines and they sent me a link to claim the miles.

Benjamin

Level 2 Member
I got an email confirming my entry into the 350,000 mile grand prize but no mention of the miles. I also tweeted to get 350 miles and I did get a tweet back from American Airlines and they sent me a link to claim the miles.
An email arrived in my junkmail 2 days after I sent in my "milestone". I hope everyone wins...kinda...

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
I did the tweet, and got a tweet and an email back.

Haven't looked for the miles, but I have two cards that earn AA, and they're my reselling cards, so I get a lot of flow into that mileage account.

Renee

N0rthernbelle
I tweeted the milestone and then got an email about a day later with a link to "claim my miles" In case it helps others search, the subject line was, "American Airlines (@AmericanAir) mentioned you in conversation on Twitter!"
After I "claimed" the miles, it still said it would take 6-8 weeks for them to be deposited.