Amazon: $20 off $20 or more

knarayan

Level 2 Member
Anybody see this? Saw this on my wife's amex card.

Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $20 or more online at Amazon.com by 8/31/2014.

thebigapple

Level 2 Member
I got it - purchased a $20 e-Gift card. I did NOT get the e-mail saying that I had earned the credit from AMEX, but I did get the credit two days after I made the purchase. Free $20 - I'll take it.

knarayan

Level 2 Member
I got it - purchased a $20 e-Gift card. I did NOT get the e-mail saying that I had earned the credit from AMEX, but I did get the credit two days after I made the purchase. Free $20 - I'll take it.
Didn't realize it would work for e-gift cards. Got to try that out

Anh

Level 2 Member
Got none on all my Amex and my AU's. Did get one of the Costco one on one of the AU's

SuperK

Level 2 Member
None here either on 5 Amex cards. Any idea how to make an account more likely to get these offers in the future?

isobro

Level 2 Member
None here either on 5 Amex cards. Any idea how to make an account more likely to get these offers in the future?
I've heard if you open each card in its own window you are likely to get the same offer on multiple cards, but I haven't tried that myself.

SuperK

Level 2 Member
I've heard if you open each card in its own window you are likely to get the same offer on multiple cards, but I haven't tried that myself.
That definitely works as I have done it on multiple occasions. I didn't get the Costco, Staples or Amazon offer on any card so I was thinking more about ways to make an account more likely to receive them in the future. Basically the criteria that Amex uses to determine who is targeted. It would be near to setup some type of survey for folks to answer to try and figure out the baseline criteria.