A great prepaid card for my needs

Elpacho

Hi everybody! I'm just wanting to share my experience of receiving a debit card with a hot crypto wallet option. I use it wherever mastercard is accepted). This card features no setup and annual fees.
Top up fee from other cards is 3,5%. Cash withdrawals If you are a EU resident are free up to 200 EUR per month from EU ATMS. A fee of 1% is added for withdrawals above that amount. For non-residents it's always 2%. As for non-EU ATMs 1% and 2% for non-residents, min 1.50 euro. A plus for me is that if your average monthly balance is more than 300 euros and card turnover is at least 200 euros, the interest on the balance is 2.2% + 0,1% cashback on purchases. Foreign transactions carry no fees.

So far i'm really satisfied with it

Ripokelly

Yes, I really appreciate the perspective! I certainly don't want to see this as a means to an end. I think based on most of the feedback I have received from others and the way I see myself internally, the role of evaluation analyst (although it may not be exactly what I am looking for). want to do) provides a great opportunity to learn and gain exposure that will help me.

lorancejackson

Hello everyone, me and my fiancé are looking for a wedding dinner at a hotel/Chinese restaurant in Sep 2022. Would love to check if you guys have any recommendations. We are trying to go as budget as possible. Best if you can also advise me bridal shop as well. :)

lorancejackson

Hello everyone, me and my fiancé are looking for a wedding dinner at a hotel/Chinese restaurant in Sep 2022. Would love to check if you guys have any recommendations. We are trying to go as budget as possible. Best if you can also advise me bridal shop like karl-jacobs hoodies as well. :)
someone provide me very useful package for my event. I am very happy.