$50 discount code from BoA Alaska Card giveaway

Craig

Level 2 Member
I applied for a number of BoA AK accounts over the past year. Three of the accounts were originally approved as Platinum, then I requested a CLI after receiving the card to upgrade to the Visa Sig to get the companion pass + miles.

I just realized that the $50 discount codes that come with a Platinum card instead of the companion pass are still in my account. I can't use them when I use a companion pass, and since we use companion passes on almost all flights out of Seattle, they are going to expire.

I have a few $50 discount codes set to expire over the next few months, the earliest which is 4/5/16. If anyone is flying revenue on AK and wants a discount code, let me know.

(I assume that these can transfer, since it is only a discount code?)

holidaygirl

Level 2 Member
I applied for a number of BoA AK accounts over the past year. Three of the accounts were originally approved as Platinum, then I requested a CLI after receiving the card to upgrade to the Visa Sig to get the companion pass + miles.

I just realized that the $50 discount codes that come with a Platinum card instead of the companion pass are still in my account. I can't use them when I use a companion pass, and since we use companion passes on almost all flights out of Seattle, they are going to expire.

I have a few $50 discount codes set to expire over the next few months, the earliest which is 4/5/16. If anyone is flying revenue on AK and wants a discount code, let me know.

If still available...I would love one.