5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Trip to North Vietnam

There aren’t enough words in either the English or Norwegian dictionary to express how much I love Vietnam. Yes, the country is known for its beaches. But hear me out: the mountainous areas in North Vietnam is a sight to behold. If you want to switch up, check out these five ways to truly enjoy the mountains of the North.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed elementum, lacus nec egestas egestas, sem nulla pellentesque arcu, sed lacinia odio est id elit. Quisque ac tempus metus. Nam tempor neque risus, a tincidunt dolor consequat et. Fusce mollis tellus sed tristique pellentesque. Quisque velit turpis, scelerisque ac orci sodales, efficitur volutpat eros. Donec volutpat augue non tempus efficitur. Duis orci velit, maximus eget tincidunt sit amet, vulputate sit amet sem. Nunc ligula felis, porta vitae sem vitae, porta interdum justo.

Quisque quis lobortis purus. Etiam aliquam nulla eleifend hendrerit iaculis. Fusce placerat vitae magna et dapibus. Phasellus ac sem in turpis vulputate fermentum at sed orci. Nulla feugiat massa eget molestie dictum. Ut vel sollicitudin sem. Maecenas consequat arcu vel urna auctor, nec pulvinar metus varius. Curabitur metus neque, fermentum vitae erat vitae, sagittis bibendum lacus. Pellentesque eget lorem ipsum. Quisque quis mattis arcu. Donec id massa justo. Sed consectetur imperdiet nulla id laoreet.

Continue reading...

knick1959

Level 2 Member
There aren’t enough words in either the English or Norwegian dictionary to express how much I love Vietnam. Yes, the country is known for its beaches. But hear me out: the mountainous areas in North Vietnam is a sight to behold. If you want to switch up, check out these five ways to truly enjoy the mountains of the North.
Continue reading...
Was excited to see some activity and to see what you found in Vietnam. My wife and I loved it.

Alas, what is with all of the Latin boiler-plate? Are these just test posts? Hope we see some real substance and we've been traveling w/in the US but anxious to get back into international adventures.