5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points after 1 Stay.

smittytabb

Staff member
I got the 50,000 point offer. Did you see Loyalty Lobby's post? He has all the promotions. There are a lot of different ones and seem to all be targeted.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

I got the 50,000 point offer. Did you see Loyalty Lobby's post? He has all the promotions. There are a lot of different ones and seem to all be targeted.
Lucky. I tried every single promotion and apparently I'm not eligible for any of them.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

I was going to try but, after thinking about it, I couldn't really come up with a cheap and cost effective way to get 20 stays to be able to complete the promotion.

f0xx

Level 2 Ninja
I was going to try but, after thinking about it, I couldn't really come up with a cheap and cost effective way to get 20 stays to be able to complete the promotion.
Hit it on the head.
Even 20 points and cash nights at a Cat 1 comes out to be 50k + cash.

Not really worth it IMO.
Now... If they're giving me 5K for one night... Sure. I'll take it. That's two points & cash Cat 1's for 1 stay.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Platium. Got the 5K/ 1 night offer. We're doing a P&C stay the night before our cruise in FLL at a Cat 2, so it works out pretty well...

satz

Level 2 Member
Platium. Got the 5K/ 1 night offer. We're doing a P&C stay the night before our cruise in FLL at a Cat 2, so it works out pretty well...
My SO got it too. Platinum through the chase card and only have done a handful of award stays

Barb

Level 2 Member
I'm Hyatt Gold and got the 5K offer. Using P&C Cat 2 stay for an airport hotel. My husband is Diamond and got the 50K/20 nights offer which is not doable for him within the timeframe. Think he might try calling in for the 5K offer.