$40 off $80 with booking.com

currid7

Level 2 Member
Took a look at the terms, it shows up as a credit to the CC you use to book. Says Amex is excluded. Also says residents of HI and NM are excluded...weird. May be useful for those minor one-off stays. Thanks Matt

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Took a look at the terms, it shows up as a credit to the CC you use to book. Says Amex is excluded. Also says residents of HI and NM are excluded...weird. May be useful for those minor one-off stays. Thanks Matt
Yeah, it is kinda odd... I have a 3 night stay coming up in Aug in Dallas that I've not decided on yet, and wondering if there is value for it there, using 2 free marriott nights and paying one extra.

Maverick17

Level 2 Member
These offers work well for Asia, like here in Vietnam, since there are lots of non-chain hotels that are good options. Thanks for posting, I might use this for later this year.

currid7

Level 2 Member
Heads up may want to use the $25 off first, then the $40 off $80 if you're doing multiple bookings. Also, when I use Hotels.com, Expedia, or Booking.com it's usually for a cheaper option, so I"m struggling to get something $80 or more, so the $25 off $50 is more useful. Keep in mind any offer on Booking.com must have a booking price that is 2x the discount ($80 for the $40 off, $50 for the $25 off, etc.).