3-10-15 Stacking Staples 10x points/miles + 20% off + 5% Rewards = 35%+ Discount; Buy Kaos...

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member

Ok folks, this rarely happens. Right this moment you can get a supersweet 10x points/miles and 20% off at Staples, and quite possibly better. Here’s how.

1. 1. Go to Ebates and click through to Ebay to get 5% back on Ebay purchases. Not a member? Please consider using my referral link. Disclosure: I would get $50 if two of you signed up and spent enough to earn $25 cash back within a year. Second disclosure: my lifetime Ebates referrals = 0.
  2. At Ebay, buy Staples $100 gift cards for $85 through Paypal digital gifts (15% off). Here is a link to the deal link (but again, go through ebates and go to gift cards or paypal digital gifts store to find it so you get the portal bonus.
  3. Make sure when you checkout with Paypal to switch payment to your Chase Ink Bold card. You will get 5x Ultimate Rewards points for buying the gift cards
  4. Now go through AAdvantage Shopping or Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping for 5x portal bonus.
  5. And of course you will get 5% Staples rewards
TOTAL: 20% off, 10x miles and 5% Staples Rewards!

Make it even sweeter…

• If you have a targeted ebay deal, you can earn up to 10% more (I had a 4x bonus…which I used to buy these same cards YESTERDAY before they were discounted…. grrr, I hope I can buy more)
  • You can use Staples coupons depending on the item (I had a $20 off $100 coupon banner when I visited cashbackmonitor.com. I would say YMMV but you can always buy Staples coupons off ebay or cn-usa.com
  • Look at yesterday’s post for some deal ideals!
Skylanders Kaos Trap

Have kids? Have Skylanders Trap Team? Were you actually more excited about the Kaos Trap mention in the headline than the Staples deal? Well anyway you could make some kids very happy if you purchase the Kaos trap for them. Unfortunately, this item is so exceedingly rare, that while other traps go for $5.99 you would usually have to shell out upwards of $50 if you need to have one because of greedy, heartless 3rd party sellers (coughs).

And while we can argue about the artificial limits on supply that the manufacturer created to cause this situation, you could just go to Amazon and buy one for $5.99. Give it to your kids, resell it… you decide whether their happiness is worth a quick $40 profit. Just tell yourself one day when the next Skylanders comes out they will probably flood the market with these things and you can buy then… or will it become a collectors item? Anyone want to buy a Furby… I’ve got plenty…

Only two obstacles to making a fortune on this…

1) It ships in 1-2 months (at which time who knows what the price will be..)

2) Amazon has limited it to one per customer

Groupon Coupon

Use TAXHACK10 for 10% off up to three goods items. Earn 4 miles or so through various portals, or some decent cash back deals).

Continue reading...

rastaman

Level 2 Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the 5% ebates at eBay for clothing only?

Alternatively, you can use the 110% price match guarantee at Shop at home (PM to Top Cash Back's 1.5%) so you get 1.65%

F

Fuerza

You have to select different vendors to get the $5.99 price. This model is selling for 4x the listed value on Ebay. I'm in.. lol

Only 1 per customer is allowed. Still available as of this morning.

Last edited by a moderator: