$25 off $25 at Costco via Amex Sync - Targeted Offer.

sonbenfan

Level 2 Member
Check your Amex accounts 'Offers for you' tab to see if you have been targeted.

I did not have this offer on the combined 7 cards between me and my wife. :(

Bryan

Level 2 Member
Had it on 2 of 4 cards buy my wife had it on 0 of her 3 cards.

Doesn't look like there is an Amex sync tag for this offer. Amex getting smarter about these deals???

aegt

Level 2 Member
If you don't see an offer can you still add it to your card via Amex sync tag, assuming there is an Amex Sync tag

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
My Mom and Dad have it on their Delta Skymiles cards - I don't have it on any of mine. Perhaps if you are a member of Costco, you do not get it?

KayKC

Not on my Platinum or Starwood Amex….not a personal Costco member but have card through my employer.

Shantravels

Level 2 Member
I have this offer on 1 of my Amex cards, but I don't have a membership, nor do I know anyone with a membership. I read somewhere if you tell them you're buying alcohol, you can get in without being a member. So I guess I can get $25 of free booze...or anybody else know how I can make use of this offer?

jonasan

Level 2 Member
Was lucky to have it on 4/5 of my Amexes. I wonder how they determine eligibility for these things..

Vivek

Level 2 Member
Existing costco member. Tried this offer on one of the Amex card after loading, haven't got an email that the enrolled card was used. wondering if this is for New membership only.

cocobird

Level 2 Member
Existing costco member. Tried this offer on one of the Amex card after loading, haven't got an email that the enrolled card was used. wondering if this is for New membership only.
Not necessarily. My hubby was enrolled in a different offer, used his card and received the credit, but never got the e-mail. Check your activity - the credit usually shows up there in a couple of days.

Vivek

Level 2 Member
Not necessarily. My hubby was enrolled in a different offer, used his card and received the credit, but never got the e-mail. Check your activity - the credit usually shows up there in a couple of days.
Thanks cocobird, confirmed, I reviewed the activity and found the credit.

Scadib

My dad who is a member of Costco was not targeted but everyone else was so with multiple cards and opening up different tabs, made for a nice shopping experience at Costco.

SuperK

Level 2 Member
Any idea how to make your account more marketable to get these offers? I didn't get the offer on 4 SPG cards or 2 Gold cards.