$20 off $100 Sears Gift Card instantly at OD

Barb

Level 2 Member
Today is the last day. Also applies to Cabela's and Golfsmith giftcards. A theoretical limit of 3 per household/business, but I had no trouble buying 6. I got the variable Sears cards and loaded $100 on each. They must be rung up separately in order to get the full $20 discount.

Came in handy for replacing the microwave that died last week!

Sears will let you buy other retailer giftcards with Sears cards YMMV. I got Shell cards and Amazon cards.

Last edited:

Skywardbd

Level 2 Member
Just snagged several Cabela cards as Xmas gifts for grand kids and the Sears cards for whatever. (15 $100 Sears cards; cashier didn't bat an eye.) Thanks so much!!!!!
BTW, it looks like the Sears cards can be sold for a slight profit, making for free 5x MS. Woohoo!!!!!!

Last edited:

PointsEarner615

Level 2 Member
I tried swinging for the fences by buying $200 VGCs at Sears and was told no way. I suppose the worst outcome is liquidating via purchase of Amazon gift cards -- but these checkers were adamant that Sears GC could not be used to buy any GCs. I'm sure this is a store-by-store policy, but there's not enough Sears stores in my area to test the theory out until the ratio of $/time gets all out of whack.

Barb

Level 2 Member
Buying GC with Sears GC is definitely YMMV. I luckily was able to buy a $200 MC giftcard tonight at Sears. I didn't see them yesterday but voila they were there today.

R

RamboAroundTheWorld

Just traded in my 3x $100 Sears Gc's for Amazon cards. Gotta love saving $60.

rabbim

Level 2 Member
picked up 3 of them. Based on a reseller's thread, if I can't buy other GCs at my Sears. I'll order some Craftsman stuff to resell..
UPDATE:
My Sears cashier was happy to sell me Shell Gas cards and Amazon gift cards using the Sears gift cards as payment.

Last edited: