$15 off $150 AGC, Safeway J4U

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
$15 off $150 Amex GC, Safeway Just4U

Should be on everybody's coupons after you login. I checked the fees.
5.95 for 100 fixed
5.95 for variable up to 500
...so now that AGCs aren't so useful, getting a variable for exactly 150 is a thought. 9.05 MM, fuel points very doubtful.

P.S. If you have more than one J4U and you can keep a straight face, you use the first to buy the second (159.05?), etc, for simplicity and whimsy's sake...

Last edited:

greatbooga

Your order has been approved
Couldn't find it on mine (but using an old club number as i'm traveling and dont have safeway at home). Would someone mind sharing a zip code of their area where this is showing? I'm wondering if i could create a j4u for that zip...

dcb

Level 2 Member
I also got a bunch of one times....$5 off serve, $10 off $50 petco, fridays, JCP. Banana/Gap is %20 off unlimited.

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
It's baaaaaaack, thru 8 September.

That's the Amex in the subject
Also the $5 off serve that dcb mentioned upthread*

If anybody replies, could you please add your thoughts on how well non-personalized AGCs are received at non-grocery stores. One of my ideas ties into how I need 2 Vanilla VGCs soon so I'm contemplating RA with Plenti or (maybe) CVS. Also wondering about split payment 3 AGCs to 1 VGC, hmmm. Thanks!

* I've never done the serves. I guess they can be one-timed as if they were an AGC? Dunno, strategy tips welcome.

SicEmBear

Level 2 Member
Don't really have much to add to this thread, but thought I would post the screen shot for everyone to see:
upload_2015-8-26_13-24-39.png

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
BTW I don't have it totally dialed but this deal seems to trigger the need for the Manager override "card" under weird circumstances, as if it triggers the need before the $15 is deducted from the total. I'm gonna try to avoid that.

Example...

Manager Override Card needed
150.00 AGC
5.95 fee
-15.00 J4U
355.00 ReloadIt
3.95 fee
----------

...so next I'll try for just a 340.00 ReloadIt with everything else above.