12-31-14 Kmart Coupon Generator – Use for 3 Free Pairs of Headphones

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member
Ok, I’m glad you guys liked the Sears coupon generator from this post. But I know, some of the coupons were specific to Sears. So…. how about a:

Kmart coupon generator

Here are the steps.

• First, create a bookmark this url (I listed it as it will redirect): http://shc.cpn2c.co/RecomService/web/bE3R
  • Now open up a new incognito window or tab
  • Click your new bookmark to go to the site
  • When you see this below, choose one (I prefer guest since you don’t have to enter info)

• Page through or pick a couple of the categories (I usually try home appliances and consumer electronics):

• Now you should be able to generate some coupons like this…
  • If you like them, click save
  • You should be taken to a page with the coupon code. Cut and paste that somewhere.
  • Use the code in the Sears checkout.
If you don’t like the coupons, start over with a new incognito tab. Usually $10 off $30 have been the best lately.

See the $10 off $30 coupon up there? Good. Save one of those and let’s use this in practice to get some free after points headphones.

3 Free Headphones for you!

First go through a portal to the Kmart site (Shopdiscover 10% back, tons of others at typically 3x miles)

Now search Kmart for NK2000

If you click the Earn Points it will show $10.16 back in points.

Add three to your cart (hint, yellow was still in stock for shipping), then add the $10 back in points coupon you generated above. Your cart should now reflect getting more points back than the headphones.

Boom, you now should have another 3 sets of headphones to dispose of use! These are currently about $14.95 on Amazon with ~$5 in Amazon fees for a net of about $10 less your shipping costs to Amazon. And you just got some more miles & points or a few bucks back from ShopDiscover.

Continue reading...