12-29-14 Happy Holidays! Sears Coupon Generator, $10 Net Bluetooth Speaker, Portals & deals

BigHabitat

Level 2 Member
Hi folks and happy holidays.

To kick things off, lets start off with a few portal bonuses worth mentioning:

• Nordstrom 10x Southwest Rapid Rewards or 7x Alaska Airlines. Nordstrom also has a clearance going on so you might find something worth buying if you like the store. I thought about buying some SMS Audio headphones to resell on Amazon but they didn’t have sales rankings so I held off.
  • Groupon: 10% off local deals (meh) or goods (yeah!) with code SAVE10 (up to $50). Too bad not much in portals right now. But some ok deals, like this (hp 23″ all-in-one computer with core i3 <$400 reburbished) or this (samsung galaxy tab s 10″ tablet refurbished for <$300 after discount)
  • Sears: 5x AA or 10% Shopdiscover.
  • Staples: 6x Southwest portal (plus 5x Chase Ink of course is always available).
Sears/Kmart coupon generator.

Next, a little holiday present for you. Its a coupon generator meant for mobile devices but easy to do on a desktop as well.

Here are the steps.

• First, create a bookmark this url (I listed it as it will redirect): http://shc.cpn2c.co/RecomService/web/zd
  • Now open up a new incognito window or tab
  • Click your new bookmark to go to the site
  • When you see this below, follow the detailed instructions in the graphic:

• Now find the option that says coupons
  • Check a couple of the categories (I usually try home appliances and consumer electronics:
  • Now you should be able to generate some coupons like this…
  • If you like them, click load
  • Click load again to see the code
  • Use the code in the Sears checkout.
If you don’t like the coupons, start over with a new incognito tab. Usually $15 off $100 have been the best lately.

See the $15 off $100 coupon up there? Let’s use this in practice to get a sweet deal on a bluetooth speaker.

~$10 Net Bluetooth Speaker at Sears

I know, Christmas is over. But it’s never too late to stock up on Bluetooth speakers, which you can give as a gift to anybody with a cell phone or tablet as a little gift, or break one out a party for an impromptu jam, donate, give as a work prize, etc. I mean it’s only like $10..

Anyway, Sears right now has this Nakamchi bluetooth speaker for $99.98 with $72 cash back.

But first go through a portal like AA (5x miles) or ShopDiscover (10% off)

Add one filler item to get the total over $100

Check your coupons and hopefully you have a $10 back in points off $50 purchase like I did (this piece is YMMV, but if you check your coupons on the Sears / Kmart / ShopYourWay sites and your emails it’s reasonably likely)

At checkout, add that cool $15 off $100 item.

Net result should be something like this:

So $86 bucks + tax for the speaker and the cable, plus you get $82 back in points plus the portal bonus. If you used Shopdiscover your cost would be just about zero..

Continue reading...