$10 Serve credit for five $10 transactions (targeted)

madage

Level 2 Member
Just received via email on one of my Serve cards. Have not received on the other (yet).

Capture.PNG

EDIT: Should have added the terms. One of which says only applicable for those receiving the email:

1To receive the $10 credit from American Express Serve you must make five (5) or more separate purchases of $10 or more each with your American Express Serve Card between August 15, 2014 and September 13, 2014 (purchases totaling $50 or more). Limit one (1) $10 credit per American Express Serve Account. Subaccount holders are not eligible to earn a credit. Statement credit will be posted to your American Express Serve Account within thirty (30) days of your satisfying the above requirements. Please note that some merchants may aggregate or combine several separate purchases you make within a period of time into one single purchase transaction. We are not responsible for and cannot separate merchant aggregated purchases. Purchases aggregated by a merchant will be treated as one (1) purchase for the purposes of this offer. We recommend that you check the merchant's policies prior to making multiple purchases. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time. Offer valid only for the primary recipient of this email and shall be void if transferred or forwarded.

choochmac

My spouse got the $25 dollar one as well ( I have BlueBird account) and really only use it for bills. I second the notion that the higher amount is given to less active accounts.

coveredincats

Level 2 Member
I got a $10 credit titled "Credit: Thanks For Using Your Card" after my 4th purchase. I don't know whether I just got lucky because of someone's buggy programming, or if it's for something else that I don't know about and I should make a 5th purchase and hope that I get another bonus. Got the 3 x $5 credits for Shop Small August so it's nothing to do with that.

pstlb

Level 2 Member
Just got an email on one of my Serve cards, which is not used very often but available when needed.

Cheers to holiday savings! For a limited time, you can get a $1 Account credit for every purchase of $5 or more each using your American Express Serve® Card, up to $50 per month between November 1 and December 31. No registration needed — just use your Card, and the credit will be added to your Account. Start using your Card today! Limited time offer: Expires December 31, 2014