10% Back on a $65 Purchase at Rite Aid with BofA Deal, Exp 1/15/2015

Jivepicnic

Level 2 Member
Yesterday I noticed a new offer in my BankAmeriDeals account. Get 10% back on a purchase up to $65 at Rite Aid, good through 1/15/2015. I bought a $500 PP Cash card yesterday with my BofA Travel Rewards Visa. I'll get a rebate of $6.50, which more than covers the service fee of $3.95; plus I'll get my 1.5% (or 1.65%) rewards from the purchase. This would also stack with the current Vanilla Visa rebate offer for $5 back when you purchase two VV cards.

This is a nice one-time opportunity for a little bit of MS for those whose OBC was shut down.

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
I got the same offer but mine said it wasn't good for gift cards. It excluded quite a lot of things.

Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services.

Jivepicnic

Level 2 Member
I see that now, but I did get the confirmation email once I made the purchase. I'll post an update when I determine whether or not the cash back posts to my account. With an expiration date of 1/15/2015, there's plenty of time for others to take advantage if it does work.

Jivepicnic

Level 2 Member
Update: My purchase of a PP MyCash card seems to have qualified for this offer even though the T&C say that gift cards and prepaid cards are excluded. My BankAmeriDeals account shows $6.50 pending, which should be paid by the end of January.