1 No Show on a 2 Pax Itinerary

jjangoo

Level 2 Member
I have an upcoming international trip and my companion will no longer be joining me. Will my privileges as a passenger remain unaffected even though my companion will be a no-show for the entire trip?

If it matters I'm flying Delta/Aegean on Aegean stock, booked through Exploretrip. Can you split your PNR on a mult-alliance itinerary? I couldn't so much as broach the topic with the Aegean rep because I booked through Exploretrip (and Exploretrip is useless because that's their specialty).

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
Turn your question around. Why would your privileges be affected, if you are booked in a certain class of cabin?

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
I've booked single into J and F, and upgraded single, on two separate tix, using miles more than once. (Husband on Delta miles, me on AK.)

Never had an issue. A ticket is a ticket. It's POSSIBLE that you could get bumped, but that doesn't have anything to do with your companion not being there, and everything to do with the fact that airlines can do whatever the heck they choose, even if you paid 11 months ahead of time.

smittytabb

Staff member
What privilege are you specifically most concerned about keeping/losing? Weird things do happen and I completely understand your concern.