SPG Pay Your Birth Year Program

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
www.americas.starwoodoffers.com/payyourbirthyear

For years, I've been trying benefit from this long-standing program, where you pay full price on first night and then an amount based "your birth year" for the 2nd or 3rd night.

My darling husband, born in 1948, could book us a two-night stay that cost us $48 for the second night. This would bring the cost of a weekend get-away to the Westin Jekyll Island from $199 per night to an average of $123 for us, a nice 38% discount.

It just dawned on me that this program will probably end in a few years, when Millenials born in the year 2000 turn 21 years old. SPG will be unwilling to let youngsters pay $0 for their 2nd nights.

It's time to stop procrastinating.

smittytabb

Staff member
www.americas.starwoodoffers.com/payyourbirthyear

For years, I've been trying benefit from this long-standing program, where you pay full price on first night and then an amount based "your birth year" for the 2nd or 3rd night.

My darling husband, born in 1948, could book us a two-night stay that cost us $48 for the second night. This would bring the cost of a weekend get-away to the Westin Jekyll Island from $199 per night to an average of $123 for us, a nice 38% discount.

It just dawned on me that this program will probably end in a few years, when Millenials born in the year 2000 turn 21 years old. SPG will be unwilling to let youngsters pay $0 for their 2nd nights.

It's time to stop procrastinating.
I always forget about that one! My daughter got married at the Westin Jekyll Island. Might have saved some money, had I remembered that! Nice property though.

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
Confirmation on FlyerTalk that this promo is gone. I predicted this would be so last April (see above). Stupid me for not maximizing it while it was still alive.