Amex Incognito offers

Jay Shaw

Level 2 Member
I have tired looking up the offers but was not able to see anything but i was curious if anyone had any luck with the new amex offers $100k/5k offers under incognito. Not only Personal Plat but BCE, ED and even green card has offers.

Any lucks or any ideas? Also share your success story.

just a quick summary on how people do it or not but here it is.

• Chrome cleared everything, went incognito
  • Search for "american express" on baidu.com and take the first link
  • Cards -> Charge and Credit Card Offers -> Check for Offers
  • Entered my information with minor mistakes (missing middle initial, left off apartment number, used home address when Amex has my work address on file)
  • WIN
other way i have seen people going directly on the website by skipping the steps on baidu and following the remaining steps.

Last edited:

Jay Shaw

Level 2 Member
I got it finally worked using VPN plus thru baidu to link provided by Jay on DOC and finally got 100K. What about rest of you guys

Taylor

I've seen the ED and Green charge offers occasionally when I'm at my university's library, after I've cleared all cache and cookies. I'm assuming it's IP/location?

Taylor

Speaking of university, I've noticed that whenever I've went to apply for an increased incognito offer, there is no "student" category under occupation. But normal applications have this. For what it's worth.

mec

Silver Member
From what I have seen, the personal Platinum 100k offer is more seasonal than the other card's 'best' offers are.

When I look for the incognito offers I usually open an incognito window to the US Credit Card Guide page for that link (probably because I remember how to Google it :) ) ...then I open new tabs from that page a few times to find them. They aren't always available but I find them as often as not. I also usually find them if I step back from the lurking Old Blue Cash application which can be found in the same manner with as yet 100% reliability.