Can I use BA Avios on Iberia

stlcole

Level 2 Member
I don't know much about the avois program. If I transfer points to BA executive club, can I in turn use those on Iberia? How would I do this?

vinyalwhl

Level 7 Panda Tamer and All-round Good Guy
There used to be a link when you log into your Iberia rewards account. I tried getting a screenshot but it appears my account has been deleted.. Unless they have fixed the sites booking partner awards needs to be over the phone because they used to not let you search for cities that werent hubs (dropdown).

Edit: Nevermind, check out the combine my avios section on the executive club website.

Last edited:

stlcole

Level 2 Member
Thanks. I also think I can use BA Avios when I call Iberia. They say they can do it for me. I cannot transfer the points from BA to Iberia until my accounts are 3 months old.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I also think I can use BA Avios when I call Iberia. They say they can do it for me. I cannot transfer the points from BA to Iberia until my accounts are 3 months old.
I've not done it for a while, but I think you need to activate the IB account with at least 1 pt before the transfer in.

smittytabb

Staff member
I've not done it for a while, but I think you need to activate the IB account with at least 1 pt before the transfer in.
Yes. You have to already have some Iberia Avios to do it. Every time I see a small way to add to my Iberia points, I do it to keep that alive.