Lounges SFO

HanoiIG

Silver Member
Quick query: Flying DL First SFO-ATL later this month. Both my wife and I have AMEX Platinum. Shall I assume Centurion Lounge is available and the better option? Thanks!

HariOm

Transcendent Level
Delta flies out of Terminal 1. Centurion Lounge is in Terminal 3, after security, which means if you went to Centurion, you would then have to exit Terminal 3 and transfer to Terminal 1 and then again go through security.

Code:
https://www.flysfo.com/flight-info/security

FlyerDad

Level 2 Member
HariOm is correct. There is a priority pass lounge (since you have AM PL), but that is in Concourse A (International)--so same problem. If your travel is entirely domestic on Delta, even in first or business class, you’ll need a Sky Club membership.

notalent

Michael Bolton
HariOm is correct. There is a priority pass lounge (since you have AM PL), but that is in Concourse A (International)--so same problem. If your travel is entirely domestic on Delta, even in first or business class, you’ll need a Sky Club membership.
Don't you get Sky Club access with Amex Plat when flying Delta?

HanoiIG

Silver Member
Hey, yes, I just found that. I rarely if ever fly Delta so it didn't occur to me. thanks!
Update: AX Platinum did get us free access. It was Ok. Wouldn't have paid $29 each to use it. Had good breakfast in hotel and it was too early(at least for us) to drink but was quiet, could see the runway and charged my phone