Current best practices for Chase recon

El Ingeniero

Level 2 Member
Have Ink Bold, Ink Plus (currently spending $4K/month @ Staples on each), Freedom and Hyatt.

Wanting CSP (for later product change to Freedom), CFU (for unbonused everyday spend) and IHG. Maybe Marriot as well.

Applied for CSP and CFU last night. CSP gave me 30 days language. CFU was an instant approval with a massive CL.

But I want the CSP. What's the odds of getting it without calling recon?

DanR

Level 2 Member
Are you over 5/24 now with your cfu? If so -nothing will work. Why do you want to use cfu for everyday spend? Lots better alternatives out there ...

El Ingeniero

Level 2 Member
Are you over 5/24 now with your cfu? If so -nothing will work. Why do you want to use cfu for everyday spend? Lots better alternatives out there ...
CFU and CSP are for PC into regular Freedom cards next year. Am 1/24 with the CFU. And CFU might be the best thing for straight up Costco spend, which we do roughly $600/month at.

El Ingeniero

Level 2 Member
I was able to get CSP through bank application. I'm well over 05/24.
I am unfortunately in an area with no Chase branches.

But never mind, my CSP app was approved with me just sitting there and doing nothing (card just showed up in my account). The CL was even higher than for the CFU (still not a personal record for CL, though). So I will wait a couple of months, then do the IHG and the Marriott.

Panache

Level 2 Member
I applied for CSR 1 week ago after falling under 5/24 last month (wanted to leave an extra 30 days to be sure). Went pending, call had me move some credit limit around & wanted ID confirmation. Got it 48 hrs later by UPS Express!

How long does the PP card take to arrive? We're going on a trip soon.

El Ingeniero

Level 2 Member
I applied for CSR 1 week ago after falling under 5/24 last month (wanted to leave an extra 30 days to be sure). Went pending, call had me move some credit limit around & wanted ID confirmation. Got it 48 hrs later by UPS Express!

How long does the PP card take to arrive? We're going on a trip soon.
Dunno, I got the CSR. :/