Doha, Qatar - Hilton, IC or Sheraton

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Wondering if anyone has stayed at any of these hotels.

We are: SPG Gold for Sheraton

IC Ambassador, but using points

Hilton Diamond

Want to get the best bang for buck (points!) for our stay. Meals, lounge access, etc.

Any experiences to share?

Thanks in advance!

dukewake

Level 2 Member
I'm not sure if either your timing would work, but I actually have a 2 night voucher to the Ritz Carlton in Doha (Sharq Village and Spa), which includes free breakfast and internet. It expires June 30th. I'm not going to be able to use it, so I'd be happy to sell it to you well below the room cost. Just thought I'd offer, the Ritz Carlton looks like a beautiful hotel.

Suzie, you should be able to match your SPG status to Marriott as well, so that might get you extra perks of some kind.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
I'm not sure if either your timing would work, but I actually have a 2 night voucher to the Ritz Carlton in Doha (Sharq Village and Spa), which includes free breakfast and internet. It expires June 30th. I'm not going to be able to use it, so I'd be happy to sell it to you well below the room cost. Just thought I'd offer, the Ritz Carlton looks like a beautiful hotel.

Suzie, you should be able to match your SPG status to Marriott as well, so that might get you extra perks of some kind.
It does work for me on timing, however, we are staying 3 nights and, of course, being as frugal as possible. We could always move for the 3rd night, I guess. That being said, the resort looks beautiful and the location great. PM me your price and I'll run it by my husband.

Thank you!

My SPG and Marriott accounts are linked - so is the status automatically matched?

dukewake

Level 2 Member
It does work for me on timing, however, we are staying 3 nights and, of course, being as frugal as possible. We could always move for the 3rd night, I guess. That being said, the resort looks beautiful and the location great. PM me your price and I'll run it by my husband.

Thank you!

My SPG and Marriott accounts are linked - so is the status automatically matched?
It should be matched if the accounts are linked. You should see it when you log into your Marriott account. I'll shoot you a PM now.

Thanks again @Matt !