Partner Confirmation Number?

Brennan

Level 2 Member
I have a united award flight entirely on Turkish Airlines coming up...how do I get the confirmation number?

I have the united confirmation number and ticket number, but where do I find this info for the partner airline?

smittytabb

Staff member
I have a united award flight entirely on Turkish Airlines coming up...how do I get the confirmation number?

I have the united confirmation number and ticket number, but where do I find this info for the partner airline?
OK the last time I booked an award for Turkish on United was two years ago. I am certain the Turkish confirmation number was on the website on United also. If not, just call United and ask for it. That way you can check in on Turkish etc.

Brennan

Level 2 Member
I can't find it anywhere on the United site, will have to try calling again. Ran out of minutes when on the phone with them today

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
I can't find it anywhere on the United site, will have to try calling again. Ran out of minutes when on the phone with them today
I don't have a UA foreign reservation to be exact but when looking at the reservation online, there is some wording near the top that talks about partner reservation numbers . There is a link by that text that gives the partner res number if clicked.

HariOm

Transcendent Level
I don't have a UA foreign reservation to be exact but when looking at the reservation online, there is some wording near the top that talks about partner reservation numbers . There is a link by that text that gives the partner res number if clicked.
Yes. And if it's not there, after 24 hours you can call United to get the partner #. Then confirm directly with the partner, of course.

Brennan

Level 2 Member
Thanks everyone, I called United and got the number. Then confirmed with Turkish. Didn't need it when I got to the airport, but felt good to have it anyway.

And Turkish biz class was awesome :)

smittytabb

Staff member
Thanks everyone, I called United and got the number. Then confirmed with Turkish. Didn't need it when I got to the airport, but felt good to have it anyway.

And Turkish biz class was awesome :)
It really is. Well kept secret:)