Lifetime membership to Saverocity

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
A reader reached out to me asking about lifetime membership as a premium subscriber, which is awesome, but I have no idea what would work for that.

If there is an interest in this option, could you help with some suggestions regarding what to include in the perks package (was thinking things like a comped ticket to a future DO etc) and what sort of price point makes sense?

Jus

Level 2 Member
I think comped tickets to a future DO is a great idea. Also maybe if you know of some hidden MS trick that's not highly publicised if the donors care about it would be first in line to receive that information, assuming whoever shared it with you is ok with that as well.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
Considering the hard feelings from the Milepoint premium levels, I'd be concerned about a lifetime deal being good for both sides.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Considering the hard feelings from the Milepoint premium levels, I'd be concerned about a lifetime deal being good for both sides.
While I'm not familiar with those, I do have similar concerns about future 'enhancements'...

aviator8

Level 2 Member
what hard feelings? I am a member there and opted in for it the first year but decided year 2 that i cold do without. I don't have any hard feelings.

smittytabb

Staff member
Yeah, I had the premium package over there a couple of times. Mostly, having something like that and then pulling it is not good for morale and engagement on the site. Promising big is hard to sustain sometimes.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
what hard feelings? I am a member there and opted in for it the first year but decided year 2 that i cold do without. I don't have any hard feelings.
I saw mention of Megado priority not happening and expected Enhancements not materializing. Probably at the $5k level but I might be mistaken.

Mountainmanduy

Level 2 Member
I am not familiar with Milepoint premium level so I cannot speak to that matter nor am I familiar with them. I am confident and feel strongly that Matt and the saverocity staff would add benefit that makes lifetime members valuable.