Cambodia

John B

Hi All,

I don't have a question but am offering to share tips for anyone traveling to Cambodia. I lived their for about 8 months on business during most of 2012 and traveled throughout most of the country. It is a beautiful country where I still have a lot of contacts. For anyone who might be considering a trip to south east asia, I'd love to give you tips on how to best make Cambodia fit into that trip. PM me or leave a reply to this thread.

papa

Level 2 Member
Hi All,

I don't have a question but am offering to share tips for anyone traveling to Cambodia. I lived their for about 8 months on business during most of 2012 and traveled throughout most of the country. It is a beautiful country where I still have a lot of contacts. For anyone who might be considering a trip to south east asia, I'd love to give you tips on how to best make Cambodia fit into that trip. PM me or leave a reply to this thread.
My soon to be wife and I are going to Cambodia and Northern Thailand for part of our honeymoon. We would love some tips from you. We are doing Angkor for three days, but after that, we are open. We have about ten days to spend in Cambodia/ Northern Thailand before ending the trip in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Any tips you have would be great. We are generally not big city people, but prefer hiking, mountains, scenery, that sort of thing. We would love to see villages, tribes, and local stuff. Thanks!

John B

My soon to be wife and I are going to Cambodia and Northern Thailand for part of our honeymoon. We would love some tips from you. We are doing Angkor for three days, but after that, we are open. We have about ten days to spend in Cambodia/ Northern Thailand before ending the trip in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Any tips you have would be great. We are generally not big city people, but prefer hiking, mountains, scenery, that sort of thing. We would love to see villages, tribes, and local stuff. Thanks!
Hi Papa,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you... work and family have left me little time for play. I'll PM you my recommendations based on your description of your trip.

-John