DFW?

chinomad

Level 2 Member
Great meeting and talking with everyone, thanks to pointsaholic for organizing these!

P.S. I did have success buying vgcs at the "sketchy" mall after our meeting.
Good deal S.

Feel like Kate dealing with OVs -- still can't get northwest buxx out of my head.

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
Is the next meet on Oct 11th? If so, I will not be there unfortunately. OU/TX weekend. The game will be on during the time of the meetup :).

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
I have 2 United Club Lounge passes (expires 11/30/14) and would like to trade for 2 Admiral's Club passes. Please call me at 214-680-1206 if you can trade. Thanks!

chinomad

Level 2 Member
I know some people can not make the 2nd Saturday, November 8th. Pointsaholic, who graciously organizes the the monthly meets, is out then. I am offering to set-up a North Dallas meet on the 8th for those interested. I will be in Asia on the 15th so I can't attend then but others might be back then. For those interested in either the 8th or 15th, please respond here so we can do what is best for the majority.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
I know some people can not make the 2nd Saturday, November 8th. Pointsaholic, who graciously organizes the the monthly meets, is out then. I am offering to set-up a North Dallas meet on the 8th for those interested. I will be in Asia on the 15th so I can't attend then but others might be back then. For those interested in either the 8th or 15th, please respond here so we can do what is best for the majority.
I can do the 8th. I'll be out of town on the 15th anyway.

chinomad

Level 2 Member
Yes, we are still on -- same Bat place, same Bat time (Cozyumel's at noon in Grapevine). Sorry I haven't sent something out sooner -- was out of the country until last night.

If you plan on attending (so far I have pillow25, Afam, secret traveler, chinomad), please let me know so I can arrange with Cozyumels. Thanks.

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
I am not familiar with that area but I made a quick call and they can partition a private area for us. I suggest you give them a call

Cantina Laredo
Address: 4020 William D Tate Ave #208, Grapevine, TX 76051
Phone: (817) 358-0505

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
I went to Cantina Laredo in Grapevine recently because I had a coupon and it was awful. It is also further away from most people since the majority are from N Dallas.

I suggested Love and War in TX ( right next door to Cozymels) - they are also not busy like Cozymels -

You guys can decide - but probably we should not go further west than where we already are. JMHO

PointSeeker07

Level 2 Member
Hey everyone. I'd like to join up the meet this weekend as well. I came over from Flyertalk when they had the meet posted up there a few months back.

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
I spoke to the manager at Love & War in Texas who said it would be fine to meet there at noon . They can give us a private room.

What does everyone say?

Love & War in Texas
2505 E. Grapevine Mills Cir., Grapevine , TX 76051

972-724-5557

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
Ok - So the 2nd Sat. monthly DFW meetup will be this Sat. @ noon at:

Love & War in Texas
2505 E. Grapevine Mills Cir., Grapevine , TX 76051

972-724-5557

When you get there ask for the "Travel" group.

Would somebody please post this on FT and Travel Codex and tell peeps that the place for the DFW meetup has changed? Thanks!

chinomad

Level 2 Member
Sorry I haven't had a chance to even read this thread over the past few days. Thanks Secret T for calling -- sounds like we are all set on the locale. I will call them Saturday morning with the exact number of attendees from here and TC. So if you are coming, just let me know if you haven't already.