Austin area monthly meet-up

Dangjr213

Level 2 Member
Please let me know when the details are firm. I'm not in Austin but willing to make the trip up for the next meetup

Haley

I am not a robot
We are a bit disorganized, we will decide between 14/15 or 21/22 weekend by Friday.
For sure N. Austin this month, we are sort of a Austin to Georgetown spaced out group right now.

Monthly may be too often for just AUS, might be good to do every other month here and get someone to organize an every other month SAT meet up, so those that can could do both.

Deltahater

Tequila, Miles and Suites
Let us know if the July meeting could be in SAT or NB. There are several of us in SAT would love to join

KennyBSAT

Staff member
Let us know if the July meeting could be in SAT or NB. There are several of us in SAT would love to join
+1. Except between traveling and other schedules, I couldn't make it to monthly meetups if they were all held at my house. July 13 would be good for us if that works for anyone else.

Haley

I am not a robot
So we eventually realized that the 15th is Father's Day.
It looks like the meet will be around 3pm on the 22nd. I can't make it, but I'll keep my eye on the plans so I can confirm a place and exact time and give anyone who might go a contact number.

Haley

I am not a robot
Sunday, June 22nd 2:00 at Round Rock Outlet mall.
Indoor food court area, the side closest to Starbucks (which I believe is across the walk way).

rgmonkey

Level 2 Member
Darn, just found this forum and missed this meet up. Glad to see like-minded folks. Can't wait for the next one!

TheBOSman

Staff member
I'll be in Austin August 16th-19th, possibly Sunday the 17th would be a good date for another meetup? ;) Preference for the Domain area as I'll be at the Westin there, but I will have a rental and am flexible.