Inner Circle Complimentary Night

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Just received an email from Kimpton inviting me to a comp night at their new hotel The Brice in Savannah, plus $50 dining credit.

Check your inbox if you are inner circle, need to scroll down from a Suite sale message to see it:

(Below here)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

Annie H.

Egalatarian
Were you status matched for Inner Circle? If so: "This benefit is restricted for Inner Circle members who received status from a reciprocity program. Starting March 18, 2013 reciprocity Inner Circle members must complete at least three eligible stays before making a reservation through the "Free Night at our New Hotels Offer." This free night offer cannot be booked until the requirement is met.

BTW when reading through T&Cs on Kimpton website last week I noted that w/regard to earning status "Stays are deemed ineligible when booked on third-party websites (Priceline, Orbitz, etc.); using a complimentary night reward; or with special rates for airline crew members, travel agents and Kimpton employees"

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Were you status matched for Inner Circle? If so: "This benefit is restricted for Inner Circle members who received status from a reciprocity program. Starting March 18, 2013 reciprocity Inner Circle members must complete at least three eligible stays before making a reservation through the "Free Night at our New Hotels Offer." This free night offer cannot be booked until the requirement is met.

BTW when reading through T&Cs on Kimpton website last week I noted that w/regard to earning status "Stays are deemed ineligible when booked on third-party websites (Priceline, Orbitz, etc.); using a complimentary night reward; or with special rates for airline crew members, travel agents and Kimpton employees"
The ineligible night thing is fairly standard practice. And yes, of course I status matched in... You think I pay money as a rule?

Now.. If only I could check out each night from Firesky...

smittytabb

Staff member

It's pretty standard for stays not to count if they are booked on third-party websites and all the rest.

Annie H.

Egalatarian
It's pretty standard for stays not to count if they are booked on third-party websites and all the rest.
My list of things I have to learn keeps getting longer and longer. Right now trying to master portals and stacking/or not- but feels as though I'm doing it with one brain behind my back. I need to take a break, go on vacation and hope my brain hard drive has some space left when I return. As always, thanks!

smittytabb

Staff member
My list of things I have to learn keeps getting longer and longer. Right now trying to master portals and stacking/or not- but feels as though I'm doing it with one brain behind my back. I need to take a break, go on vacation and hope my brain hard drive has some space left when I return. As always, thanks!
Remember my advice from another forum post? One thing at a time, especially if you are a linear thinker. Be patient. There is a lot to learn. I learn new things daily. You will burn out if you go at this pace. Relax. This is the coolest hobby around. But you cannot absorb it all quickly. It is a process.

Annie H.

Egalatarian
Remember my advice from another forum post? One thing at a time, especially if you are a linear thinker. Be patient. There is a lot to learn. I learn new things daily. You will burn out if you go at this pace. Relax. This is the coolest hobby around. But you cannot absorb it all quickly. It is a process.
Daily? phew. It may be too late for the burn out part but thanks for helping me just say no to MS until the end of the month!

smittytabb

Staff member
Daily? phew. It may be too late for the burn out part but thanks for helping me just say no to MS until the end of the month!
MS is just a small part of this IMHO. And the most fraught with stress and getting it right to avoid risk. A lot of the rest is interesting too, but I would never start with MS. It is sort of backwards. Figure out if you want cash or miles and points and why or which percentage of each. To do that you have to know who you are and why you are here. That takes a whole lot of other work.

cocobird

Level 2 Member
The new secret password on the Kimpton Facebook page (good until March 4th) is "warm woolen mittens". Use the password at check-in for special surprise gift. :D