Here are several posts that I encourage you to check out because when I read them I was making mental notes:
- Milenomics has a great chart of airline partners + alliance chart
- New Wells Fargo credit cards
- Retail credit cards, as you may know, I am also looking into retail credit cards as well
- Freequent Flyer Book summarizes FTU @ Seattle – I learned that LH Miles and More is through them and not points.com
- Here’s an oldie but goodie that Amol @ HackMyTrip wrote that I’ve been meaning to write about, but haven’t had a chance. His article summarizes cashback cards very well and is something that I have put a considerable amount of thought into
- Be sure to check out Doctor Of Credit’s post on Swagbucks + Staples. This was the big opportunity to profit buying $200 Visa gift cards on Staples online
- The best cash back credit card you should sign up for
- As well as the best travel cash back credit you should sign up for
In a separate note, I stumbled upon buying a gift card online with a gift card and after the purchasing the gift card still had its original value. I am NOT going to test it, but there’s a giant fraudulent loophole I will never look into.
Basically, it looks like there’s a lag of when your credit card has been charged and the downstream system hasn’t registered the gift card has been used. This gives you a window, not sure the time, to allow you to use the gift card again. Scary thoughts that it’s even remotely possible.