The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Ed’s giving stuff away again! This one is an international power adapter and power cube, allowing you to charge a bunch of different devices.
- Vietnam re-instates cheaper single entry tourist visas for US citizens.
- A first hand account of visiting Thailand, as the country mourns the loss of their longtime king.
- Actor Steven Seagal received citizenship to Russia. I assume they are hoping to figure out how he got control of a US Navy Warship (in Under Siege)
Miles and Points
- Scott is expanding his team over at Travel Codex, – he’s managed to get most of the UPGRD writers, as he makes one step closer to global travel blogging domination!
- Virgin Atlantic made some program changes... somehow this feels all too familiar.
- Would you bid a million SPG points to throw out the first pitch of Game 7 of the World Series? This blogger did!
- Jeanne and Ed are doing another Geeky Pizza Meet-up – this time, 12 December.
- Woman bought a house from reselling iPhone 7 phones
- Is Hotel Elite Status unobtanium for leisure travelers?