Note: Things were light this week, after having ResellingDO 3 last Sunday, then escaping the heat and humidity for relaxation, heat, and humidity in Costa Rica. Tons of fun stuff coming up this week though!
The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Hawker Stalls in Singapore are awesome. They are definitely a must do. Now, two of them even have Michelin Stars.
- Jeanne flies the Emirates A380 for the first time. You’ll never believe how she did it!
- An interesting look into the dynamic between the NTSB and the FAA, seven years after the “Miracle on the Hudson.”
Miles and Points:
- How to avoid a PayPal Freeze. Personally, I try to be very cautious, because PayPal is an integral part of my reselling business, but even so, this post is meaningful.
- Chase has changed what qualifies as “Dining”, across all cards. This of course hurts the Chase Sapphire Reserve most for its 3x spend, and on the Freedom for the quarter that has 5x restaurant spend.
- A great benefit of being an American Airlines Executive Platinum
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Mexico: Restaurants and Chef’s Table