- Cracky Flier reports that Delta and Gogo are reporting pockets of turbulence. It’s great to see technology being used to increase safety and efficiency. I just hope to see this expand beyond just Delta.
- United’s CEO referenced the Farmer’s Almanac for United winter planning. It was a joke, but, it was one of the top trending stories earlier this week.
- A very important reminder, don’t move your seat if you think your phone may have been lost in it. Nearly any smartphone in service now a days has a battery that if punctured, could cause a fire. Needless to say, fires at 35,000 feet are very dangerous.
Miles and Points:
- Frequent Miler looks back at his 5 years of blogging.
- Milenerd got an offer to sellout, and he’s not taking it!