The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Important insight for any woman thinks things solo travel is out of her reach.
- A handy Qantas Business Class Upgrade guide to keep bookmarked.
- I don’t usually link to The Points Guy, but, the socks do look kind’ve cool. Also cool (yet in a different way) are these Flying Pink socks from Delta . I already have my socks from Delta, but, the TPG Hue socks give me pause because of the $7.50 shipping fee.
Miles and Points
- Could you imagine earning $1.4M in Staples rewards? Apparently Staples thinks this couple has! Worse yet, others claim to have done quite well, too!
- First SkyMiles’ mystery fares, coming soon, mystery paid fares!
- AMEX Business Platinum has a 100k offer, which is nice, not out of this world stellar, but nice. AMEX has also increased Delta AMEX sign-up bonuses too.
- And by the way, there are some more benefits for AMEX Plat holders, as AMEX tries to compete against the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Here’s a site to read, bookmark, and re-read, this is meaningful for people that do Manufactured Spend, and resellers.
- Another loosely under Miles and Points, but, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has announced new rules giving Pre-paid cardholders more protections. (H/T View from the Wing)
- The Devils Advocate poses an interesting, and very concerning question, given the new AMEX Platinum benefits that were announced.
Tagging Miles Posts of the Week
- Welcome to Q4 for Resellers
- Confirmation that United will maintain its presence at Washington’s Dulles International Airport, and some other interesting observations of the announcement.
- A Major Change to Amazon’s Customer Review Policy.