The Weekly Travel News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- The youngest woman to fly the 777 in charge. It’s a pretty cool story, if you ask me.
- I know, I shouldn’t be a critique, what with the fact that I write and all, but an Aussie checked a can of beer, and the only thing more flowery than the bouquet of the beer is the writing of the linked article.
- American Airlines is ending code-sharing with Qatar Airways and Etihad Airways effective 25 March. They do state that there are no changes for the AAdvantage relationship with the airlines, but there is no telling how long that will last.
Miles and Points:
- You know The Doctor is becoming well known, when even Amazon representatives are linking to him with respect to the latest deal.
- Drop might not be dead, but they are working to prevent manufactured spenders from abusing it.
- Ariana confronts the perception of folks outside of the game, that pose the question: Is Manufactured Spending Legal?
- Matt reports on his Manufactured Spending at Sea, and it makes me tempted to take a cruise after my next churn!