The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
- Freequent Flyer, a new neighbor(ish), in the DC/MD/VA area, is still not going out of his way to fly Southwest. I can’t really blame him on some of his reasons.
- Wider aisles could be coming to a narrow body aircraft near you.
- An interesting view inside of the New York Times.
- Alaska Airlines and Virgin America have completed their merger. There are still many things to be sorted out though.
- Good insights into Hyatt’s All Inclusive resorts, and booking with points… just make sure you have a boatload!
Miles and Points Bloggers:
- Matthew Klint, writer of Live and Lets Fly, has moved to BoardingArea. He’s definitely worth a read, having been to a lot of garden destinations such as Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
- More in the movement of bloggers, Julian, the Devil’s Advocate, is moving to The Points Guy.