The Weekly News Roundup is a collection of headlines from around the internet that caught the attention of the Tagging Miles team. Content on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the positions of Tagging Miles, and should not be considered endorsements. Have a great story we should read? Contact us now and let us know.
Miles, Points, Credit Cards:
- Doctor of Credit reports that Citi will limit you to one sign-up bonus per category (e.g. Thank You Points) every 24 months.
- Have you heard of the Ultamate Rewards Program? There’s a new card that can get you 6% at one particular store, but only 2% everywhere else.
- 50% bonus on transfers from Membership Rewards to British Airways Avios. Its not as great as it used to be, but its still better than a 1-1 ratio.
- It’s always nice to earn miles for things you have to pay anyway. Here’s a way to earn miles for paying your rent.
- Chase rolled out its new site ahead of the new Sapphire Reserve, which is getting lots of hype. It seems to me to be similar to me, to be like Microsoft’s approach with Windows 8. 1 Site for all platforms, which still doesn’t really work well, in my opinion.
- American Aadvantage has a new leader. However, Stefan purports, based on the levels down, that frequent flyers are just not terribly important to airlines. Or at least their frequent flyer programs.
- Flying the Cycle: A Tale of Many Airport Lounges
- RewardStock’s Expert Interview Series – Featuring Tagging Miles
- Why should resellers care about Amazon One and Prime Air?
- Introducing Amazon One
- Revealed: ANA Star Wars Themed Livery