Earlier this month, Nick at PF Digest shared some confessions. I thought I’d share some as well, because, emulation is a great form of flattery, and the end of the year is a time to reflect.
- Despite my vendoming nature, I’ve never stayed at a Four Seasons or Andaz hotel.
- On that note, I’ve flown economy at least 10 times. 8 were on Southwest, 2 were on American, one was even International (to Bermuda), the second was entirely by choice, if you can believe that.
- I haven’t had a Chase Sapphire Preferred in over a year.
- I’ve never stayed at a Westin, much to the chagrin of many, although I do someday hope to sleep in a Westin Heavenly Bed.
- I’m still pursuing lifetime Marriott Platinum Status, sometimes I feel like the only one in the blogosphere to do so (I’m only 246 nights and 704,735 points away!)
- I’ve never been to the Maldives, it’s on my list, but pretty low down, in fact.
- I’ve stayed at a grand total of 3 SPG properties, one each year, over the last 3 years. The nicest one by far was the W Singapore.
- Even though I’ve flown the Etihad A380 Apartments twice, it’s not my favorite. In fact, my wife asked whether I wanted to fly it home from the UAE in mid-2016, and I actually said no.
Happy New Year everyone!