There’s a new rewards program from Acorns, an investment app that rounds up your transactions and transfers money from your account to an investment account. It’s kind of like Keep The Change and other such programs.
Via Business Insider, here is the current list of rewards:
- 1-800-Flowers: $15 for every transaction over $20.
- Jet.com: 5% of each transaction.
- JackThreads: $15 for signing up as a new customer.
- Dollar Shave Club: 10% of each transaction.
- Hotel Tonight: $10 for every booking over $100.
The 1-800-Flowers one caught my eye since some folks have written about stacking rewards with them. I haven’t done any extreme rewards stacking with those guys so I have no idea if the $15 would work with another discount or promotion. I haven’t used jet.com either, but since they’re positioned as an Amazon competitor a 5% bonus on purchases could be pretty good.
I believe there are $5 referral bonuses for joining Acorns out there. If anybody has a referral link of their own, feel free to share it in the comments below and become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.